We bring the following to the table if our training services are selected:
- Excellent reputation and proven brand value of ‘Sister Lilian Centre’ and ‘Sensitive Midwifery’
- Ability to deliver on commitments, deadlines, and excellent service levels
- Ability to inspire maternity professionals to better service delivery
- Broad range of superior educational opportunities at favourable prices
- Desire to make a difference to the learning experience and on-going education of maternity staff
- Expertise in conventional and complementary health which will enable midwives and maternity staff to understand, educate and offer the best all-round service to clients, helping make your practice or facility a favourite maternity destination
Sensitive Midwifery Academy is in the process of seeking registration as a CPD provider. In the meanwhile, the Academy has an internal evaluation system for earning on-going Sensitive Midwifery points (SMPs), which we record and keep track of, and provide certification for.